cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

When creating sales order, by the time when we enter the sold to party,material and the quantity system gives the pop up message that credit limit exceeded for the particular customer. But i want this credit limit exceeded message only when the time of saving sales order. How to do it? Is it possible in standard settings?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please let us know finally what option you are thinking.

Reward if helpfull

Thanks

Kashif

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

In SPRO

Sales and distribution --> Basic Function-->Credit Management/Risk Management-->Credit Management -->Define Automatic Credit Control.

under this setting select your automatic credit control combination and go inside. and against Dynamic

change Reaction from A to Blank and tick the status/block .  This setting will never give you popup message however it will block the sales order.

It is not possible to restrict the  pop up message however if you desperately want a popup message at the time of saving the sales order then you keep these settings and write an user exit code.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kashif,

thank u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

This is very standard behavior of the system.As Chetan asked can you explain why you need this.

Regards

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guys,

thank you, hence i didnt worked on the credit management, its an interview question.

former_member209616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

What is the issue that you are facing if the credit limit message pop up appears before you save the sales order.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my understanding in Standard SAP you can not restrict credit check popup for only some instant... either you can completely restrict popupas we do in background processing, but not for selected sales order event..

Regards