cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summarized recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

While doing Summarized recording (Qualitative) it is in display mode.But while recording the single result for the same characteristics i am able to pick up my characteristics attribute ok & not ok

What needs to be done? Document attached

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz select the below options of control indicator for MIC.

Tick for Charc.attributes, Single results & Assign required Attribute(selected set /code group) to MIC.

check again in RR. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to do summarized recording not single recording.Now i am able to do single recording i want to switch to summarized recording.In control indicators i have selected summarized recording.still system does not allow for summarized recording.see the screen shot attached.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can we get your control indicator settings screen shot.

After changes in control indicator in MIC for assigned inspection plan,

Please reset the lot by using T.code QAC3 and assign again inspection plan to lot by using QA02.

For reflecting the current changes in inspection plan.  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is working perfectly.The magic was in QAC3

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a doubt. After making changes in a MIC, dont we need to re assign the MIC to the inspection plan before resetting the inspection lot?

I don't think merely re setting the inspection lot would help in capturing the final values gainst the MIC.

Pl clear

Regrds,

Nitin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After changing the setting from single recording to Summarised recording, you need to re assign the MIC into the inspection plan. this can be done through QP02.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

I could not understand what exactly you have queried for. Since you have maintained the different indicators on different occasion, you are seeing this behaviour.

If summ recording is set, you can enter one value (Ok or Not Ok).

But if you set the indicator to SIngle result, you can enter both the values (Ok and Not Ok).

Regards,

Nitin