cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance the toolbar with new button in forwarding settlement application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want add an button to forwarding settlement in global toolbar. i have done this through customization. But i want to know how to enhance the related FBI . Have i need to create new view exit class which was inherites from FWSD view exit class ?

Actually i have created enhancement to FBI and provide customized view exit class which has inherited from standard view exit class. But when new button has clicked in UI the control never comes sub classs ?

Could any one help on this ? is it right approch or any other one will help ?

Thanks in advance,

Surendra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

Add your action ID in /SCMTMS/TCM_CFIR_HTLB component configuration on Actions Tab via customizing. Don't forget to link your action to BO action.

I hope it will be enough and you get ability to catch your action in /SCMTMS/CL_UI_VIEWEXIT_INV class (ADAPT_EVENT method).

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aliaks,

Thanks for your reply. Actually i am able to catch customize action in  /SCMTMS/CL_UI_VIEWEXIT_INV class. But i have created custom configuration to /SCMTMS/TCM_CFIR_ROOT FBI view and in that configuration i have taken my own view exit class /XXXXX/TCM_CFIR_ROOT which has inherites from standard view exit class.

Here problem is  the control never comes into my own view exit class, it always goes to standard class. But i want to handle or calling corresponding BO action in my own view exit class for that custom UI action.

Thanks in advance,

Surendra.

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

Strange situation. If you made as you described you must have ability to catch your own event in your own class (especially if you can catch this event in standard class). Maybe you forgot to redefine ADAPT_EVENT method in your own class...

In any case you can enhance and use /SCMTMS/CL_UI_VIEWEXIT_INV class.

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aliaks,

Yes you are right. We can enhance /SCMTMS/CL_UI_VIEWEXIT_INV class like creating post exit for ADAPT_EVENT method .But i want handle more than one custom action so need to create separate method for each action and call it in ADAPT_EVENT method in my own class after redefining.

Any way i got the solution from one of my china colleague. He saying that we need to do customization for XXXX-HTLB FBI view also and provide my own view exit class as well there also.

you already metioned in above reply this point. Very very thanks for reply.

Thanks ,

Surendra

Answers (0)