cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error transfering PO from SCM to ECC after TLB run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus ,

I am facing a problem when transfering PO from SCM to ECC and hope someone help me with this issue.

After TLB execution PO is not going to ECC .

For Purchase Requisitions , Planned orders and stock transfer requisitions it is working fine . The problem is with Purchase Order .

System configuration :  1 - Publications ( external proc , in house prod , PIR , sales orders , delivery , conf for schedule agreement )

2 - Transfer to OLTP is set to Immediate Transfer

3 - Tdata CIF is ok.

If i try to execute ccr the order appears with "Missing in R/3 Without External Key" but it is not possible to send to ECC.

Analysing CFG1 at ECC side i have the following :

Sub object text : External Procurement (Inbound)   SAPLCIFG   Dialog processing

@5C\QError@ Error during creation; GUID: KY6FVPhM0q3X08002a61Cm KY6FVfhM0q3X08002a61Cm ; Item  000001

@5C\QError@ Enter Order Type

Hope someone help me ....

My Best Regards

Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii M F,

It is already been answered in the thread http://scn.sap.com/message/14338872#14338872, please close this thread.

Regards
Debashis

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MF,

The error message is displayed if a document type or order type for the stock transport order could not be determined from the Customizing settings for the plant and the supplying plant.

Please maintain the Customizing under Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Set stock transport order- Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule and Assign Document Type, One-Step Procedure, Underdelivery Tolerance

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Missing in R/3 without external key - is when you have POs generated in SCM without any Order Numbers.

Did you C5 the results?

Regards