cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS Planning board settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus

i have a requirement where the planned order, process order and released order should have different colours in the planning board. I have assigned the colour to process order create. As a next step I assigned released orders and assigned a different colour.

WHen I convert the planned order to process orders the colours are respecting my settings in the profile but when I release the process order then the colour is not changing as my settings. Is there any setting where I can define that if process orders status is released then look at the next object I'd.

I Am totally struck with this . Please give your valued suggestion on this please.

i Think I am missing out on linking the object I'd from create status to release status. Create status is working fine but when I release it the new colour does not reflect in the planning board. Please guide.

Thanks

Ragh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Sanju,

In the resource chart, you have to add a new decision group/decision step, for released production order.

Here is the configuration of both production order and released  production order, check the highlighted fields , you have to chose accordingly. Then you can assign your desired graphical object to graphical object ID.

Regards

Debashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

You can achieve that by having an another decision step, create a graphical object for process order release and assign it to the new step which has to configured in the following manner

Hope this helps

Rgds,

Kiru