cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Issues for ME2O transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Subcontracting when we do Transfer posting of Child components to SC vendor at ME2O, the Purchase order number is not storing the material document.

As a result of this at the time of MIGO I am not able to assign the Challan. The ssytem throughs an warning nessage as " Challan Material is differnet from the material document"

If I do the transfer posting at MB1B the PO number is getting stored in the material doc. hence also i can assign the challan at MIGO.

My client wants to use ME2O. They don't want to use MB1B..

If I use ME2O for Transfer Postings then in the material doc resulted with that transfer posting will not contain the PO number.

Hence I am not able to assign the challan created with that mat doc at the time of GR.

Can any body tell me how correct this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that msg 8I572 can now be configured into a warning or
information message.

1423896 The subcontracting challan validation - MIGO
1475783 User message control for subcontracting PO validation in GR

The 2nd note delivers the message control details. Please go through and
then apply both the above notes.

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasree,

Thank for your reply, i am aware of those SAP note but this not relevant for my system release.

Currently i am getting warning message during MIGO. So my question is will it affect some other transaction if i ignor this warning message and post the document?

Regards

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if any SAP notes are available for your release.

Also there are a lot of threads available in the forum on the same topic (like I have shared in my earlier post). I hope you will definitely find a solution in any one of those replies.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can ignore the warning and proceed further, it will not affect any other transaction.

This is why you have option to configure it as warning.

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos