cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make PO POWL list display only with header data instead of standard item level?

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I am working  at   SRM7.02  SAPK-70206INSRMSRV  with ECS.   I found  PO POWL list as item data of SRM standard. but my business require that just only display PO header data not item data.

which POWL type or POWL query ID  can I use?   or how to create a new POWL type or POWL query ID for my requirement?

thanks.

Best regards

JESSE.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JESSE,

You may just try out this...

I am not sure whether Enhancement spot /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_POWL_FEEDER will trigger for PO powl or not...most probably it should work...  In /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT ...

Identify the correct feeder in SPRO... and then you need to write a code like

IF IV_FLT_POWL_TYPE = <the feeder which you identified> ... put a breakpoint and check...

If it is triggering then, your work should be done. You can delete unwanted rows in CT_RESULT, with your own logic.

Ganapathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

Anybody can contribute some hints?

thanks a lot!

Best regards

Jesse.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jesse,

you have to swith the document search from item-based search to a header-based one.

For this, use /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_PWL_A_PO_H feeder class instead of /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_PWL_A_PO.

You will need to create your own POWL type (POWL_TYPE) and customize it (/SAPSRM/POWL_CUST)

Also, a specific application ID is mandatory (FPB_MAINTAIN_HIER).

You will have also to build your own queries (POWL_QUERY).

Regards.

Laurent.