cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while doing performance test

aromalr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,  We are doing performance testing of our SAP Netweaver portal (701) application. While doing the test when clicking the portal UWL item we are getting below error  Action.c(194): Error -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error) for "https://example.websitel.com/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~kmc~bc.uwl.ui~wd_ui/UWL?sap-wd-cltwndid..."       [MsgId: MERR-26612]   Could somebody point out how to resolve this issue.  Regards Aromal R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

The Internal Server errors are generally caused by missing or mishandled correlations. Please first record the business process two separate times and try to identify missing correlations.

If all correlations fixed but issue stands still, please apply the latest patch of LR and try again.

For patches please see SAP note 1797222.

Thanks& Regards,

Adrian

aromalr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Adria,  Thankyou for send the reply, Could you please explain what is missing or mishandled correlations. When we are manully running application it is working fine. We are not into the stage for creating the load for running the LR. After recording the script when the tool  tries to rec-create the scenario it is giving internal error.  Also what has to be done if tools generates a missing or mishandled correlations? whether the some patch has to apply in SAP or HP Load Runner.  Regards Aromal R

0 Kudos

Hi Aromal,

Which version of LR are you using now? I shared some HP documents for you regarding handling correlations. Please download them from below link.

https://share.sap.com/I047358/MyAttachments/27230b82-9c45-49eb-989e-c658e4129638/

Btw,HP always recommend us to install the latest patch, since there have been some improvements. Please try patches when you have time.

Regards,

Adrian

aromalr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Adrian,  Thank you very much. We are using Load Runner 11.0. I understand that the tool is trying to use the same session id it has created while recording it. For this we have to do manual correlation. Please correct if my understanding is wrong.  Regards Aromal R

aromalr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also,could you please let me know whether the LR version 11.0 has got any option for   auto correlation(SAP portal application) like we  do it for .net application.  Regards Aromal R

0 Kudos

Correlation can be performed automatically during recording under certain conditions. If you know the values that will need to be correlated before recording, you can create correlation rules that will automatically correlate those values while you record. You can use VuGen to detect the need to correlate the session ID. You will instruct VuGen to insert a step that saves the original session ID to a parameter. In each subsequent replay session, VuGen saves the new unique session ID to a parameter. As the Vuser executes the steps in the Vuser script, the Vuser uses the saved ID value instead of the originally recorded value.

It's detailed introduced in Vugen user guide on page 188.

Regards,