cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in running Solman_setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have freshly Installed Solution Manager 7.1 sp04.I am facing issue while running Tcode solman_setup.I want to know

from which client I have to configure solman_setup for MOPZ purpose?As I have tried from 001 and 100 client and the user as ddic and solman_admin as well,While I run the tcode solman_setup and press the edit button then the browser is getting hanged.I cannot go ahead after this.I have attached the screenshot for the same.Can anyone help me out for the same?It is really urgent.

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajitabh

you have to run solman_setup with ddic ID in 001 client. when the solman_admin user is created the system ask you to log off then login again with solman_admin ID.

If above user already exist then you have to login with solemn_admin in 001 client then run the setup again .

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

Thanks for your help.The problem got resolved as I have upgraded the IE as well as Firefox versions.

But right now I am facing problem in the step Select Landscape:-->>SLD Configuration Tab,

As I am getting error as :

"Error in processing of HTTP request:(400)ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED".

Can anyone please help me out for this?

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can you please help me out for this issue?

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitabh,

If you are getting this error after LMDB setup and in the synchronization job? If so  check the user for which the SLD has been setup. Goto t code SLDAPICUST and check the sld user credentials(SLDDSUSER) and also check the RFC LMDBdesti whether its working fine.

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me know whether you made any configurations in 100 client or not. I mean whether you configured basic configuration / system preparation in 100 client.

former_member183107
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check the below thread.

It may help as the issue is same.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3415136

Regards,

Himanshu

former_member183107
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitabh,

It can be seen from the screenshot that the system preparation substeps are not visible like it should be as below:-

Please reply if this is the case.

This can also be seen using solman_workcenter Tcode--->solman configuration->system preparation.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Himanshu