Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

costing in cprojects

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

we have implemented cproject 4.0.

we are working on R/3 ver 4.7

after allotting the resources to tasks and confirming the tasks, how can i retrieve the resource cost from R/3.

In cproject i dint see any tab for resource cost.

pl help

thanx in advance

Niranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan

Resource cost tab will be visible only after you have:

1. created cost/revenue rates in cProjects: SAP Customizing Implementation Guide -> Collaboration Projects -> Connection to External Systems -> Accounting Integration -> Define Cost/Revenue Rates

2. Assigned the cost/revenue rate created in step 1 to project role types:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide -> Collaboration Projects -> Resource Management -> Basic Settings for Project Roles -> Define Project Role Types

3. Set up accounting integration in Project Types: SAP Customizing Implementation Guide -> Collaboration Projects -> Structure -> Define Project Types

4. Perform steps of Accounting Integration:SAP Customizing Implementation Guide -> Collaboration Projects -> Connection to External Systems -> Accounting Integration

Do read the documentation with the customizing.

Regards,

Reema.

Award points to all useful answers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx Zhenbo

i have checked in evaluation tab @ actual cost, bt the tabs dint show any values however headers are there..

the headers present in the Evaluation tab are as below,

ProjCstPln

PjCstPlan2

OrdCstPlan

Order CP 2

PrjRevPlan

ProjRvPln2

OrdRevPlan

OrRvPlan 2

Budget

Release

Res. Plan

FxdPr.Comt

CostCommit

Act. Costs

Act. Revs

Disburs.

Payment

but No Valuesss???

Pl help

thanx in advance !!!

regards

Niranjan

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Normally the field ' Act. Costs' should displayed the costs, which be booked due to confirmation. My questions are:

1. Is the CO objects (internal order or WBS) replicated corrected, you can check it in the tab 'accouting' in the cProject.

2. Is there really actual costs booked by confirmation at all. You can check it in the background system, where the confirmation is done. You can check using reporting transaction or run the t-code rkacshow to let the involved controlling object be displayed, check then the item COSSA.

3. If point 1 & 2 are O.K. then there is may be a problem with evaluation. Please then go through then the customizing settings of evaluation.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

As far as I understood, you can confirm the tasks (with a controlling object, replicated by the cProject). With the progress you made, the customizing setting for co-integration have been done correctly.

To retrieve the resource costs, I think, you mean the actual cost which caused by the confimration, not the planned costs, the evaluation is the only way I know to get it. Please check it out.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo