cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summarized recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am using sampling scheme 300 & manual valuation.Initially i have recorded results using Single results now i want to switch to Summarized recording.In control indicators in MIC i changed from single to summarized still the system is not allowing

What needs to be done?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, additionally check this point also, whether the MIC is assigned with preset indicators ( default control indicators defined in spro). if the preset indicato created with Fixed indicator then you cannot change the control indicators in MIC & inspection plan. while changing the control indicators, you can view that FIxed indicator is ticked or not.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

You exactly need to follow what our expert FF has told as it actually depends on the MIC status. Or,

1. If the MIC is used in one or two inspection plans, pl replace the modified MIC in the inspection plan.

2. If it is used in several inspection plans, then you can also use CWBQM to replace it in all inspection plans. 

Pl check and revert back

Regards,

ntn

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on the type of MIC you created and if you are using inspection plans.

Did you create your MIC's as reference or copy model? 

If they are copy models, then what has happened is that they are COPIED into your inspection plans and basically exist as independent versions of themselves.  You can use QS27 to find where it is used in the plans, and then you can manually replace it or edit it to match.

If you created the MIC originally as a reference MIC and you are using version control, you can use QS27 to update your plans. 

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you create your MIC's as reference or copy model? -NO ,Incomplete

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

You then need to replace the MIC in each inspection plan wherever it is used.  Changes done in MIC would take place only after latest version is assigned in Inspection plans.

You can use either QS27 or CWBQM to replace the MIC at once if it is used in multiple task lists.

Regards,

ntn 

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Because they are created as incomplete, it means the MIC's in your inspection plans really have no relation to the original MIC itself.  Changes in the original MIC will not reflect in any of the inspection plans.

You will have to edit or replace the characteristic in each inspection plan to make the change.

You might want to consider using reference MIC's in the future if your design allows.

FF