cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to do invoice periodic billing contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

i have a periodic rental contract . Upto last 31/07/2013 billing has been done. But while going to VF04 , this contract is not coming in the billing due list only for the period 31/08/2013.Through VF01 also i am  not able to creat the invoie. KInldy help. what could be error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182708
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yezdevan,

for a qualified answer the information you have provided is not sufficient.

How does the billing plan look like? Are dates to be billed present with open invoice status (column "Billing Status" with entries = A ('not yet processed')?

The billing due list is displayed from the entries in table VKDFS. To check them go to transaction SE16, enter table name 'VKDFS', enter, insert in field VBELN the number of the contract, then execute (or press F8). Is something shown?

Next would be to check the billing date (VKDFS-FKDAT). Did you enter in VF04 a billing '-from' '- to date' which includes the billing dates shown in VKDFS?

Best regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

The dates to be billed are with the status A . I have entered the billing date for the contract from 1.08.2013 to31.08.2013. Alternatively i have also tried with contract number only,

Upon changing the date for 31/08  to 30/08 saved and tried vf04 it was working. I came back and changed the billing date to 31 /08. well it worked.

I believe this was maybe due  to the fact that date table was not getting updated, as we had migrated to new hardware in august.

Thanks

Regards

former_member182708
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yezdevan,

thanks for your information. Good to know that you could solve the problem!

Best regards,

Tobias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you please put a screenshot of the billing plan ?

Best regards,

Ivano.