cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditon price date

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, All:

i met a problem, that the condition is missing in the invoice.

i checked the sales order, for the missing condition, the condition pricing date is larger than the billing date. and i do not know why this missing condition 's  pricing date is not the same with the other conditions in the sales order.

Could you give some advice?

Thanks,

Linda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

can you please check the  pricing analysis in billing document and check the condition type and reason against it.

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

As per standard functionality, Price date and billing date are coming same at the time of SO creation but user can be change the same. May be in your case, user changes this date manually.  you can check the SO change history. Goto VA02/VA03 and click on Manu bar Environment->Changes.

If it is helpful for you, please reward the points for same.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Singh:

thank you very much.!

and i have fund the reason that is because the partner has been changed by user.

that is why the condition is missing.

thanks,

Linda

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

Welcome, i hope your query is answered. So please close the issue.

Regrads,

Shatrughan Singh

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

In condition record determination there are few condition which determine based on service rendered date mentioned as per attached screen shot in VF01 and in Sale order it is Delivery date it is  in case sales tax.

Please check in analysis for condition which is not copying in Invoice in S.O. condition whether it has service renders date as different from your pricing date.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read the below link which may solve your problem.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1391031

thanks

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

Please try to update the price in the invoice

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Raj:

i got the problem, it is because the partner function changed.

Thank you.

linda

JWootton
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi - you've posed this question in the Event Processing space, which is dedicated to the topic of complex event processing and business applications for the SAP Sybase Event Stream Processor.  From your question, I suspect that you intended to post this somewhere else.