Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination in VKOA

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

In VKOA I am assinging GL account in combination of Sales Org and Material account assingment group and account Key. I am confused as system is allowing me to assign a different account with same combination. If this is Standard SAP and if I assign different account with same combination then how the system will pick the correct account. please find the combination below.

V KOFI GEA Z991 ZO ERL 4055300806

V KOFI GEA Z991 ZO ERL 4055300805

__ ____ ____ ____ __ ___ __________

Please let me know your thoughts on the same.

Regards,

Rikin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

System dont allow to assign lik this and this is not standard behavior. System will give you an error message

An entry already exists with the same key

Message no. SV009

In your system have you bypassed this error?

Thank$

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Thanks for your quick reply. No I have not done anything and I even dont know how to bypass such error. Is there any way? Shall i raise it to SAP??

Regards,

Rikin

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your table is standard, you hav not gambled with standard error message and still system allowing you to do this Yes you should raise an OSS note to SAP. They can check it and help you in this because this not as it should be.

If you have access and time you can find existing notes on sap service market place by search term VKOA or account determination table in SD etc. May be some exisiting note could solve this issue.

Thank$

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have raised it to SAP and its solved thanks a lot for your help

Regards,

Rikin

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Kindly ,let me now what is the solution for this problem .

It would be very helpful to all guys .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

Surely i will let you know the SAP notes...as the note was raised by our HO team which seats in Denmark, so I wiill get that information and post it here.

Regards,

Rikin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear everyone.

I got same issues, and I resolve this issue.

Please refer SAP note 1859065 or 1916138.

Hope it will help.

Regards.

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jae...

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the help of FI consultant and check SAP note 832338-Analysis tools for revenue recognition

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

What ever you showed Combination of VKOA settings ,it can not possible to setup in Standard SAP.

Please let me know if you have any doubts.

Thanks,

Naren

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rikin,

According to standard SAP all the fields in VKOA are key fields except GL account so it is not possible to assign different GL account to one combination.

Can you share the screen shot?

Thanks

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rikin,

Addition to my above reply. I would like to know if you have created any customized condition table for your requirement.

and can you please check by pressing F1 key under technical information and let us know which table you are using.

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Please find the screenshot below. If this is not Std SAP..shall I raise it to SAP..

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kashif,

No customised condition table is created...Table is C003 - Sales org, Material a/c group and account key..

Regards,

Rikin

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Tell me one thing ,who has created / set up this settings in VKOA ?.Was it done by your FI guy If yes please ask your FI guy how they have maintained .Actually ,we can not get this type of settings in Standard SAP.I have so surprised with your Screen shot.

Note: has your Company enhanced / by passed standard SAP Errors for this kind of set up ?

Better to ask your FI guy on this.

Thanks,

Naren

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rikin,

I see no reason behind this. You should raise this issue to SAP. but before raising you should

1. Check that all the key fields are unique and does not contains any spaces.

I know it is standard table but please once again check if any of your FI team member has done any changes

Check the condition table once again in SPRO Sales and Distribution --> Account Assignment/costing -->Revenue account determination step 2 and 3.

Just to cross check.

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kashif,

I have check everything...there is nothing done by FI team member and also i have checked settings in SPRO..Everything looks fine for me. let me search an OSS note else i will raise one to SAP..

Regards,

Rikin

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System allows:

V KOFI GEA Z991 ZO ERL 4055300806

V KOFI GEA Z991 ZO ERL 4055300805

Standard? I don't think so.

When you copy & create similar entries for one key combination then, the system will give a error message "Message no. SV015 - Target key must be different from source key"

Or else if you create a new entry with existing key combination then, the system will give a error message "Message no. SV009 - An entry already exists with the same key"

If you are able to save the same. Then please share the screenshot of the same.

Thanks, JP

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos