cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 AC - Set Default Report Format for Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am in need of assistance trying to configure a default report format for Risk Analysis reports in both the Risk Analysis and Provisioning modules in GRC AC10.I am trying to default all analysis reports to the 'Management Summary' report as my client has a requirement to view these reports first upon execution of risk analysis.

So for example, if an access request is generated in Access Request management when an approver goes to execute a risk analysis on the access request they would like to see the 'Management Summary' report show up first instead of the 'Summary' report.

I have checked the configuration settings for parameter IDs 1023 - 1026 allowing me to set the default, risk types to permission level or default risk level to high or critical, etc. However I am not able to preset the Risk Analysis report format, or at least I do not know where this setting resides.

If anyone can be of assistance or provide feedback it would be greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I am aware, There is no default option for the actual results.

You can have a default of what type of analysis takes place (as determined by the Parameters 1023-1026 in SPRO), but the actual output does not seem to have a defaulting option.

Only thing a user can do is set up a variant for their ad-hoc risk analysis and select the type of report format they wish to view as default. This may mean setting up a variant for each of your individual end users.

I do not think user variants are used in the risk analysis embedded within Access Request.

Maybe worth raising the idea to SAP via the IdeaPlace website.

Answers (0)