cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order incomplete lop

Former Member
0 Kudos

i created incomplete log for sales orders for material, order qty, shipping point, and plant , incomplete log works well for shipping point and plant but for material and order qty it doesn't work and it gives me document complete even thought there is no material in sales order

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Kindly be informed that in case if there's no input value against the Material at Item level, as per Stnd. behavior system will not gonna check the same for incompletion at item level and you can create Sale Order easily without having any item. Against your desired query, enhancement will be the best option which you can do in Include MV45AFZZ and FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, do apply the logic with the help of your ABAPER and set an Error msg on save. Hope it works. Do hit back with your findings. Have a good day ahead.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad Gouda,

As suggested by Ammarah, The above requirement can better handled through enhancement in the UserExit MV45AFZZ and FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, ask your ABAPer to write a logic mentioned below.

if sy-tcode = 'VA01'.

and if xvbap-matnr is initial. then trigger the Error Message 'Enter the Material '  type 'E'.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Saher MD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Have you tried adding VBAK-NETWR in the Header Incompletion and see whether it works.

Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohd. Gouda,

You can achieve this too via imcompletion procedure in OVA2, just do the settings for Sales - Item and select your Item as per the assigned Procedure, add the field MATNR in it, already KWMENG is there. Lemme know in case you need any further assistance in this. Thanks and ve a good day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ammarah,

I already did that but it didn't work

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad,

Can you please check the status field in item in-completion log.

And check if atatus 04 is assigned to MATNR and KWMENG it should not be '00'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kashif,

I am alreday using status 04

Header Level:

Line Level:

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

At header level Quantity is not required.

In sales order header data you will not find quantity hence it is of no use putting  this in Incompleteness procedure for header level.

Now the logic is...

Incompleteness procedure is different for header and item

Header level  Incompleteness procedure is assigned to Document type and

Item level Incompleteness procedure is assigned to Item Category,

Since Item category is determined (see Item category determination) in a sales order after you enter material master. Hence material can also not be a part of Incompleteness procedure for item level.

Hence your item level in-completion log will only be activated once you enter Material code in the sales order. Else it will always say sales order complete..

So please.

1. Remove Order Quantity from Header level.

3. Create a sales order and enter Material master and check in-completion log.

If you want material master to be mandatory in sales order. You can do it by User Exit.

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per screen shot Header level

VBAP-KWMENG

VBAP-MATNR

why you mentioned Item fields in Header level?

try to remove these above mentioned two fields in header level and make sure that available in item level,so that it will check only in item level

Hope it will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kirishna,

I did that because i tried it on item level only but it didn't work so i tried it also on header level but it did'nt work also

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Every thing seems ok. Pls check whether you assigned the ZO to Item category is getting determined in Sale order.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh