SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date getting changed while releasing outsorted invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing strange issue at my client system. When the invoicing job runs, some invoices are getting outsorted and user has to go to EA05 to release the documents. While releasing document, user gets a pop up with date and without changing date, user is releasing the document. After releasing, the invoice doesn't has the same document date and it gets changed to next working date. E.g, Lets say invoice outsort document date is 19/09/2010 and when user releases it, the document date is getting changed to 20/09/2010. Although, user has confirmed that they are not changing date, but it is getting changed by system. Need some input as;  How it is possible, that while releasing outsorted invoice document, the Document date is getting changed by system?? Please provide some inputs if anyone has info about this... Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tripti,

Check event R549. This event gets triggered during the release of Outsorted invoicing documents.

In here, you can change the document date and the posting date of the Outsorted document.

I believe, there is some customization done in this event, which is causing the change of document date to the next working date in your System for the released invoicing documents.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan for the information, but nothing is changed in event R549.

0 Kudos

Hi Tripti,

When you are releasing documents through EA05, FM  ISU_OUTSORT_INV_DOC_RELEASE gets triggered.

So, if there is nothing done in event R549, I would recommend you to place a debugger on the FM and then try to release the document.

In the debug mode you will be able to identify how the dates are getting set.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan