Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Open Requests

sumi_susan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default in CHARM, for any change document you can only have one open transport request, if you want to have multiple TR's then you have to release one and then create the other.

How can we disable this restriction, how can we enable the option of having multiple open requests at the same time?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sumi.

in solution manager 7.1, you can create multiple Change document for One CR.

and in both 7.1 and 7.0, you can create multiple TR for one Normal changes ( earlier refered as normal correction) , but only one TR for urgent changes, to maintain prio of changes, the urgent changes (earlier refered as urgent correction)  restrict to only 1 TR.

if you want multiple TR use Normal change.

Please check.

Thanks

Jansi

sumi_susan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for the reply, yes that restriction is what mentioning. The only solution is to use normal correction ..isn't?

sumi_susan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for the reply, yes that restriction is what mentioning. The only solution is to use normal correction ..isn't?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumi,

In ChaRM we have two types of change for TR's creation.

Urgent Change  - Able to create at a time one Workbench and customizing request. once release only able to create another TR's

Normal change - No restriction, able to create 'n' number of TR's

In urgent change, if u want to create other TR's in same change documnet in process of TR's development( not released) , in this point not able to create as per SAP stand in urgent change document, So again u need to create another change documnet ( Urgent change) and do the development.

Rg,

Karthik

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumi

Yes you can create multiple change document for same RfC or urgent corrections ..check below

As per standard UC has restriction like mentioned above by karthik but if you don't want to use normal correction

then you can use the option i have shown in the blogs which is out of box and no configuration is required

Regards

Prakhar

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumi.

It is always 1 to n relationship for a change document to Transport Request. I am not sure where it was mentoned that you can have only one TR in a CD. you may refer to my screenshot below in which I have 6 Open TRs in once Normal CDs.

I hope this clears your doubt.

Regards,

Vivek