cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block scheduling on saturday and sunday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is there any way we can block scheduling on saturday and sunday for whole organisation. We have maintained sat,sun are not workdays in factory calender at sales org , plant, shipping point level even we are able to schedule .

Please any one can help me to control them not to schedule on sat & sun.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already Factory calender is created and assigned then what is the necessary to create new calender ?

Could you explain me..

Regards

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ally Convergent

You can assign different factory calendar at different organization level.

In case you do not want to change workday every where and only want to change workday in shipping point than you need to create and assign new calendar where saturday, sunday defined as holiday.

In you case make saturday sunday, national holiday as holiday in your calander and assign it to shipping point.

Change and let me know in case you have any further query.

Regards

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ally,

Can you check once again whether the correct holiday calander is assigned to Factory Calander?

There seems to be minor config oversight on your side.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Have cross checked same factory calendar has been assigned at all levels, mentioned in factory calendar sat & sun are not workdays .

Do I need to go for development to fix this.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Factory Calender is only option I believe ...

Create the factory calender and along with saturday and sunday as weekly holiday

and asign it to shipping point ..

Regards

Sohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ally,

Maintain Factory calendar - saturday and sunday as holiday then assing it your sales organization and shipping point then try the sales cylce.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ally,

Can you please confirm that system is allowing to do scheduling at what level in-spite of the Factory Calendar settings for Saturday and Sunday? Do confirm the assignments in OX10, OP03, OVLZ, OVXD and OVX5. Also, check 'Lead time in days' and 'Propose deliv. date' in VOV8. If this all doesn't work then how about defining Special Rule in SCAL?. Test the same in your DEV server after making Sat and Sun as an off-day and revert back with your findings. Thanks.

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ally Convergent

If you do not want scheduling on saturday and sunday for whole organization then why your organization level calendar has saturday, sunday as workday??

Anyway what calendar you have assigned to your shipping point (Tcode : OVLZ)?

Try to assign factory calendar according to your requirement to shipping point and advice.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

. We have maintained sat,sun are not workdays in factory calender at sales org , plant, shipping point level even we are able to schedule .

We have updated factory calender at sales org ,shipping point,plant levels  sat & sun are not working days.

Same factory calender (US) has been assigned at all levels.

Is there any way do we have to control the schedule lines apart from factory calender. please advice.

Regards

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ally Convergent

You can create one new calendar where saturday and sundays are holiday.

Assign new factory calendar  to shipping point where you do not want to do schedule on weekends.

In case if only some customer want scheduleing to be done on particular day than you may also try Route schedule.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ally,

Using Route Schedule or creating new shipping point with customer specific calendars are the 2 options which can be used to achieve this.

Regards,

Rituraj..