Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tcode for horizons

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to fix SNP horizon ,PP/DS horizon, Readjust  planning time (the amount of time for which the planning is valid )  ,readjust storage bucket profile and ,Readjust time bucket  also ,all the above are time related stuff ,would you please let me know what are  the time relevant t codes ...and where exactly(in which screen ) do i fix SNP horizon and PP/DS horizon.

I request your kind intervention .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You an fix the SNP Production Horizon and PP/DS Horizon, Adjustment Horizon in product master /SAPAPO/MAT1 in PP/DS tab.

Storage bucket profile is buckets in which data is stored in the planning area

you can access it from /SAPAPO/TR32 and  /SAPAPO/TR30 for time bucket profile.

Please refer SAP help link for more details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/d5/1b7539d6d1c93be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If you want to fix SNP production Horizon and PP/DS Horizon.

For SNP Horizon, go to /SAPAPO/MAT1 and tab SNP 2 here, you can give your SNP Supply Profile according to the profile it will fix the SNP Horizon.

For PP/DS horizon go to PPDS tab and give the values whatever you want.

For Planning time fence there is a  field in MRP1 view of product master in ECC system.You define this in MM02 transaction and give suitable time fence field in your ECC system.This data will get CIFed into APO and corresponding PP/DS Planning time fence will be seen in PP/DS tab of /SAPAPO/MAT1.

Note : If you won't define any value for PP/DS horizon in PP/DS tab, then system will consider PP/DS horizon as a SNP horizon.

Hope this helps...

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks man  for clearing my confusion