Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordsets per Message in sFTP adapter?

former_member203665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement in which the Receiver is having a restriction that it can accept a max. of 200 records/message. To pick the file from sender we have to use sFTP adapter.

I have checked many blogs and found that for sFTP adapter there is no attribute/module through which we can restrict the no. of records per message.

Can anybody suggest me what are the other possible alternatives to achieve the above?

Regards,

Shashank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can try using multi-mapping (make target message 0..unbounded), wherein there would be a message split per 200 records.

Regards,

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there could be many options.

1. Use a java mapping to break the message into smaller records and then create a target xml structure.

2. Use an xslt map, to create a new node once a counter variable reaches 200. then use Multi map.

3. you can create a UDF which will create multiple target nodes, based on the number of records. In this case also, you have to use multimap.

Regards,

Gavaksh

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

Also you can apply a little workaround. You can do two scenarios, the first one take the file using the SFTP adapter and put the file in a file system that you can acces via file protocol. The second scenario take the file from that source and you apply the option recordset per mesages.

Regards.