cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Method name in the Inbound Proxy class after creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on File -> PI 7.31 -> ECC 6.0 (Inbound Proxy). Recently we had a upgrade to ECC 6.0 , Netweaver basis 702 release.

Before the upgrade, during the creation of the inbound proxy, I could find the ZPROXSALE~Execute_Asynchronous under the class generated i.e. ending with ~Execute_Asynchronous.

Now after the upgared to ECC 6.0, I could not find the method parameter ending with ~Execute_Asynchronous under the proxy class.

I also found 2 extra parameters on the Tx SPROXY i.e. WebService Definition and Communication Type.

1.Do any one have any idea whats wrong or its the correct behavior of the system after upgrade?

2. Do we have to call the class and method in the same fashion if this behavior is normal in the upgraded system

Sincere Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rebecca,

As far as I know, the execute_asynchronous/synchronous method has been removed in PI 7.1 and above. The method name should have the same as the name of your service interface (if you choose Stateless XI-Compatible). In Stateless, you can rename the method as you wish.

The calling of the method would be the same, except that you don't use execute_asynchronous/synchronous anymore.

Hope this helps,

Mark