Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BP Analytics for some Keyfigures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

During BP analytics execution, I am getting error for some key figure,

"An exception occured during getting data 

Error An exception with the type CX_AGS_RI_AGGREGATION occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause"

The data is available in the cube.

Pleas help me out resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance
Younus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo Khan,

I don't know what SP version of Solman do you use but give at try with notes:

1806818 - Corrections of BPImp delivered with SolMan 7.1 SP09 (Part 1)

1758468 - Corrections of BPImp delivered with SolMan 7.1 SP08

BR,

Kamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kamil,

we are in SP07 and  ST A/PI Q,

As per Master note 1759233, already fully implemented except  (Note 1898709 - SP09 (Part 3)  but the issue still exist.

Thanks

Younus

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Younus

Do you know which version of note 1806818 and 1880196 were implemented ?

Before starting version up of both notes, I recommend you to try following step.

1. Please go to BPMon setup session. And choose logical component.

Here you can load latest repository. So please load monitor definition once again.

Then please de-activate and generate and activate your monitor definition.

2. After 1st step is done, please go to connector directory from BPO workcenter and

conduct AKF update to your Acube connector.

3.Please try whether you can open BP Analytics.

If above step does not solve your issue, you might have to update implemented note version.

For BPO notes, to avoid too many note, new colleactions are added on top of existing note with different version. If your implemented notes are really old version, it means your system does not have updated correction. So please check the note version that you have right now from T-CD SNOTE.

Following are latest version info of each note.

1806818* - Corrections of BPImp delivered with SolMan 7.1 SP09 (Part 1) version 68

1880196 - Corrections of BPImp delivered with SolMan 7.1 SP09 (Part 2) version 11

1898709* - Corrections of BPImp delivered with SolMan 7.1 SP09 (Part 3)  version 5

For above 3 notes, you have to implement 3 of them.

According to you, 3rd one is not in right. So please implement 3rd one as well.

If your system has old version, probably it is better to de-implement both notes at first, then load updated note version.

Best Regards

Keiji Mishima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

The implemented varsion of SAP Note :1806818 is version 54 both in Dev & Production

Before implementing Note 1898709. I have followed  all the steps as you mentioned to check the data.. but error is still there,  we have problem only in Production box,

But in the Development box and the keyfigure is coming up well it displaying data but... here the problem is if we compare BP Analytics data with the actual data from managed box , it is displaying 3 time more data in dashboard (for Ex, keyfigure: "Total No. of Idocs created per day" in Managed box is 100 nos  &  in BP Analytics it is showing 300)

do you think.. i am missing some configuration, pls suggest..

Thanks

Younus

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Younus

Regarding on the double number result on Analytics, I guess you might choose your IDoc key figure without choosing solution/monitoring object.

If you working with BP Analytics on expert mode and choose key figure directly without specifing solution, monitor, it means you choose key figure for all solution. So if same key figure is configured several times, it sum up all the monitor number.

Off course you can filter the data by BP Analytics filter selection (solution or monitor).

Or you choose solution or monitor in the initial selection screen or use simple mode.

In simple mode, you have to choose solution, monitor 1 by 1.

Please check attached picture.

Regarding on the difference between Dev/Production system, it is werid.

Do you implement same note and ST-A/PI for both system ?

And problem monitor is IDoc report ?

Please make sure you use same ST-A/PI and import pre-requisite notes in managed system.

If your managed system has ST-A/PI Q in managed system following notes are important.

1807396 - Advanced Corrections for BPMon & BP Analytics - ST-A/PI 01Q

1807734 - ST-A/PI 01Q: Advance Corr. BP Analytics - TBIs for ERP

If your managed system has ST-A/PI Q SP1 in managed system following notes are important.

1869678 - Advanced Corrections for BPmon/Analytics 01Q SP1

1864711 - ST-A/PI 01Q SP1: Advance Corr. BP Analytics - TBIs for ERP

For IDoc Reporting following note is important for both Q/Q SP1

1823650 Collective note IDoc Monitoring & IDoc Reporting ST-A/PI 01Q

Best Regards

Keiji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Keiji for your inputs..

I am not using the expert mode from the begining, I select solution/syetm/client/Monitoring object & keyfigure in the start up screen. In the resulting screen it display multiple times aggregated data in the Dev Box whereas Production box throughs error. Please check the attched screen shot.

Please suggest.

Regards

Younus

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Younus

Your screen capture 1.jpg shows expert mode.

But obviously you choosen 1 solution/mon data. So the point that I mentioned last time seems not applicable to your case (you can double check IDoc key figure in analytics and add solution or monitor to the filter. If you only see 1 solution or monitor, then that means you only work with 1 solution/monitor data).).

If the point that I mentioned last time not relevant, I doubt 2 possibility.

double data retrival or program bug.

For double data retrival, I would like to ask you whether you collect data more than once a day or not.  And also better to check the Analytics cube content via t-cs LISTCUBE

to the cube 0SM_BPMRH.

(Whether you have completely same data for 2 times or just 1 entry).

If you collect data just once and no double entry exist in the cube, probably, the issue occured due to bug. for IDoc reporting,  Note 1823650 is important. So I recommend you to implement the latest note in managed system.

And also recommend other important notes implementation(I mean implement latest one).

1806818* - Corrections of BPImp delivered with SolMan 7.1 SP09 (Part 1) version 68

1880196 - Corrections of BPImp delivered with SolMan 7.1 SP09 (Part 2) version 11

1898709* - Corrections of BPImp delivered with SolMan 7.1 SP09 (Part 3)  version 5

1807396 - Advanced Corrections for BPMon & BP Analytics - ST-A/PI 01Q

For the behavior difference between dev/production, if you already perform load monitor

deactivate->generate->activate and AKF update to your connector (Acube connector and detaillist connect) , I am not sure why you have such a difference. <I forgot to mention update AKF for detailist as well last time>

Without system access it is bit difficult for further  RCA. So it is better  to open SAP customer

message and ask some analysis.

Best Regards

Keiji Mishima

Answers (0)