cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDCP transaction code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Due to the SPS upgrade there has been changes in the program for transaction IDCP.After upgrade IDCP will  work only  for entries with values of T003_I - OFFNREL as P. As of now we only have entries with B so IDCP is not giving any output.

What can be the solution for this as we do not want to change the entries in table T003_I as it may impact many other transactions linked to this table.

Regards..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinicius

changing the value from B to P is in configuration in spro

if you go to assign document class to document type and see the details this is where we can change it from B to P.

please let me know if you further question.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinicius,

As of now we reverted the note which caused this issue..and are still looking for the solution for this issue.We will have to check changing values from B to P in configuration may impact other programs which are using table T003_I - OFFNREL.

Regards,

Roopak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopak.

I think my consultant have solved this issue...

Everything I know is PERU is working fine, we changed the settings in SPRO to "P".

But, VENEZUELA it isn't working because of another settings,it's not important for us by now.

Im glad for your help.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopak,

I'm with this same issue in an upgrade 5.0 to 6.0.

Unfortunately there is few topic about this transaction.

Please, have you found any solution regarding this issue?

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vinicius

i need your help in configuring number ranges, i really appreciate if you help me,i have done some configuration in this area like form type document classes assign them to doc type books and lots can you please help me with number of items on one official form for delivery note,

i do not know which country are you working in but i am doing this config for Peru and Chile.

i really need some guide line i have searched all the notes and forums but no solution so please reply me back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you pleasae explain me what issues do you have in IDCP may be i can help you in that as i have done some testing in this area.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I'm passing through the same problem that Roopak said.

After upgrade, the report IDPRCNINVOICE is diferent (version 6.0) on the line 1853, it just display when OFFNREL = P.

Unfortunately, there's no information about this issue in the internet, so I didn't found any notes about it.

The only way was create new note in SAP, we're now waiting for them.

If I get this issue solved, I'll post the solution here.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

vinicious

hope you are doing fine is there any way i can get your email as i am having some more problems with the configuration of billing documents.

i hope you will help me as a friend as a friend in need is a friend indeed.

i have configured form types document classes assign them to RV accounting document type in FI created books and lots but when i run IDCP system says no document for selection criteria.

please vinicious try to understand my problem and help me in a right direction.

i am not able to assign numbers to invoices even.please accept my request on linkedinn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Sam,

So far we are wating for SAP guys,

I realy do not know what to do, except by maintenance the table T003_I, because our problem is when the report try to access this table with below parameters:

LAND1 = PE and

BLART = space - here T003_I doesn't has "BLART = space", so I forced this parameter in debug mode and I had the expected result.

But the problem is that I won't to force data in standard table, I think SAP can help us with this issue.

Let's wait by SAP and know what they say.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinicious i am not able to send you a message on linked in can you please email me at

sherazatwork@gmail.com

i need to ask you few questions for basic configuration of official forms please help me in this area you are in reporting phase and i am far behind in config stage so hope you can help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam sorry I couldn't find you.

I'm afraid I can't help you with such configuring because I'm just ABAP consultant, I dont understand about any PP configuration.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinicius i am SD can you please give any email of any of your colleague please as i am in real trouble,

thank you so much for listening me you are the only one who is replying i really thank you for that,i tried raising notes and asking sap but no help,

i have few small questions about configuration and i need anybody who can guide me.

i really appreciate your time brother.it would be nice if you provide me any email of SD guy i can give him your reference and ask my question.

i hope you will understand my problem.

thanks again...the email i wrote on the post is my gmail account email you can email me directly to gmail.

thanks