cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW7.3 SP03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

How will I know I have in front of me NW7.3 SP03 when in component info I haveinfo from attached file  for only one instance

Thank you in advance

Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

You can go to JSPM or SDM and check the patch level and compare to Stack in SMP.

Additionally

On the initial screen of systeminfo, there you will find version of sap.com/SAP-JEECOR and sap.com/SAP-JEE. This will give you SP level of your netweaver As Java system.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a strange way SAP_JEE  and SAP_JEECOR I can not find. however components have version:1000.7.30.0.0.20101021002600

ashish_mishra2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

While deploying the J2EE SP, xml file would have been used. The purpose of xml file itself brings all the software components to a consistent level and the SP or patch level remain same or consistent in the system after the deployment completes.

You can navigate to system info page à components info tab and look for the entire java SCAs version.

If it is 730 SP3, components info should look like 1000.7.30.3.xxxxxxxx

However there are four main components which I use to determine the system version, you can check for SERVERCORE, BASETABLES, ENGINEAPI and J2EE-FRMW and determine your system version.

Hope it clarifies your doubt.

Cheers !!!

Ashish

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Please have a look into the wiki link for different ways to find the portal patch level.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/How+to+find+out+portal+version,+patch+level+information,+com...

As per the information shared Version:1000.7.30.0.0.20101021002600, implies NW 7.30 with SP0.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Answers (0)