cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF INTEGRATION MODEL IS PARTIALLY ACTIVATED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here is an issue with CIF integration model. When we are trying to do IM active, we observed the two logs

1.activated

2.not activated.

final result is partially activated.

Due to this our daily cif job is failing.

Please help us to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Bans.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sharathkrishnan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Bans,

I'm going to try and guess as to what your issue is. Generally, if you have an Integration Model which transfers more than one form of Master Data (for example, Materials and PDS), and during the transfer, the system finds an error with say, a PDS, then the system sends across the Materials and partially activates the model (essentially, in CFM2, you would see a new 'deactivated' integration model row above the one that you created for transfer). However, the error log should (and it has for us) clearly tell you which Master Data has caused the problem.

As far as the job failing, I'm sure that if you check the box to Ignore Faulty Queue entries, it would cause the job to continue.

However, I would most definitely like you to check the Application Log so that the master data issue is resolved and not ignored.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Sharath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member458819
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You are Running in Background this Job.

The Job Contains all Integration Models.

So Some of the Integration Models got activated and other due to some Issue other are not activated.

Partial Job got Cancelled due to any Error So Check the Logs Where and Which Integration Models is getting Failed in the Job.

There may be many Issue For the Failures of the Jobs.

Please Check SMQ1 SMQ2 in APO and R/3 Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bans,

I have never seen an integration model 'partially activated', please elaborate.

If an integration model cannot be activated, you have to review the errors that were generated during activation.  You have to correct the errors; and you have to then delete or reprocess any blocked queues.  Only then can you successfully activate the IM.

There are dozens of posts in SCN which deal with the many methods which can be necessary to use to fix errors experienced during IM activation.  Search these posts, or elaborate in this post EXACTLY what your errors are.

Best Regards,

DB49