cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Company Consignment Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone please let me know the detailed configuration steps for cross company consigmnent sale process.

I have not done anything like this before.

Someone please help me on this.

Message was edited by Moderator. Don't post your post or subject of the discussion in all CAPS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

First let me know the relationship across cross company for this scenario. As per my assumption if it Vendor/Customer relation then it is simple normal consignment process. 1. Consignment Fill up 2. Consignment Issue 3. Consignment Returns 4. Consignment Pick up. For this configuration lot threads available in the forum.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please note that the requirement is as follows

Plant A belonging to company code PL01 is in Poland and plant B belong to company code FN01 is in Finland.

Due to certain tax problems company code PL01 is transferring stock to FN01 as consignment stock and the liability is with company code of of Poland till the stock is used by Plant B where upon liability is transferred to Finnish company code.

When a fillup is created and delivery is made from Poland the intercompany invoice should also be triggered .

How to configure the sane i.e. Intercompany Consignment Process and automatic triggerring of IV during PGI.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my understanding both Poland & Finland are part of EU for most of the common multinational European organizations and agreements.

Following queries are out of my curioucity of learning.
Can share what is that

certain tax problems

between Poland & Finland

And why your client want to go for

cross company consignment process

Instead of cross company sales or inter-company stock transfer.

Is this something related to APO? Like http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/d1/ddde81bedf11d4b579006094b9b9dd/frameset.htm

Can you tell us the client industry?

In anticipation.

Thanks & Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

There are certain problems related to intrastat hence the client wants the scenario to be configured as intercompany consignment process.

Please could you tell me the process

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, for Intrastat reporting you have to captures/declare all the related goods movement. Still it doesn't make any sense to me . Why can't you have "cross company sales or inter-company stock transfer"? Why Cross Company Consignment Process?

Thanks & Regards, JP

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you can use Plants Abroad functionality. There are lots of threads on this topic available on the web, for example check the link http://scn.sap.com/people/praveen.kumar109/blog/2008/12/17/eu-tax-reporting-with-plants-abroad-funct...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen.It is a great source of information.