cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario in which Sender CC is FILE Adapter and reciever is IDOC, MAil and RFC.....

I wan to know "where does sender communication make a call" i wan to know from where can i find that wher Sender cc is making a call.....

Regards

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemant,

Sender comunication channel makes a call from file adapter as you said. when their is file in file folder based on our polling interval it picks and getsthe file from on it starts the execution . this done by dapter engine.

Regards

sreeram.g.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to place a file in the source directory after completion of your scenario ie IR and ID.Your Adapter is in active state after activation of your Adapter along with all the objects.So Adapter is keep on polling the data from the source directory which you have defined the sender CC.Whenver you placed a file in the directory,the adapter make a call ie pick the file and sends to the XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is working fine.....

So where sender cc making a call is the path of source directory.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes...it is making a call where you have defined the directory and that should be in your XI server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you got it man.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemant,

I think , you are using condition based routing in your receiver determiniation in integration directory.

If it is so and your scenario works fine with out any error, you can see the end to end flow in sxmb_moni or run time work bench .

This will give you the information on the type of receiver being called based on the condition.

Cheers,

Senthil.