Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message:F5008

0 Kudos

Hi All,request to guide me with the below error message

No special G/L acct defined for acct type K sp.G/L ind. A recon.acct 150001

Message no. F5008

Diagnosis

You want to post via a special G/L indicator which was not maintained completely in the system. The specification on which reconciliation account is to be updated in the general ledger is missing.

System Response

The line item cannot be entered.

Procedure

In system configuration enter a special G/L account corresponding to reconciliation account 150001 for account type K and special G/L indicator A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Go to T-Code -- FBKP, choose Account Type "K" and      SGL Ind "A" and maintain the recon account.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hello Santosh,

This Error solution has been answered lot of time in the forum

Though,  you can follow the following steps:

1. Go to FBKP transaction and go to Special GL.
  2. Check K and A Combination
  3. Assign Special GL for 150001 Account

Note: Make sure the account you will assign should be a reconciliation account

The above steps will resolve your issue

0 Kudos

Hi Lakhbir,

Thanks  lot for your reply i was able to resolve my query

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Assign SPL GL means, do we need to create Spl GL, pls help confirm?

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

The alerted content has been removed - Thank you. The question already received an accepted answer as best answer. Therefore, the response is going to be deleted. Familiarize yourself with Community Q&Ain order to preparing questions that draw responses from members.

former_member219221
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

As per my understanding, you are going to do settings for down payment to vendor.

if yes, you please do like below

use t code OBYR. then in that screen, double click on description Down Payment on current Assets.

now you may get chart of accounts(COA) entry screen, here give your COA and click on enter button.

After that, u may come to Maintain accounting configuration: Spl. GL A/c's screen.

in this screen under account assignment tab give your sundry creditor GL A/c against Recon. acct and give your Down payment(Advance) to Vendor GL A/c against Special G/L Account.

I am hoping it will be helpful to you.

and kindly check once the points of Lakhbir

if not yet solved your problem. kindly revert with some more detailed information from your end.

Regards,

Singaiah Pathuri(Singh)