SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with new Stat sub transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

i have created a new Stat miscellaneous debit sub-transaction and completed all settings including FQZB. and i have posted the manual transaction through FPE1.

actually as per our process if there is any stat open item it will adjusted in current bill by doing account clearing automatically and it will show in Bill form.

but for this new stat sub transaction is not showing in bill and not happening account clearing also. please advise how to find out the problem.

note: i have checked with existing main/sub and posted the manual posting and generate the bill. for those transactions are performing well.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Srinivas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I think you need to configure the newly created Statistical sub transaction in the following SPRO config-

IMG-->SAP Utilities-->Invoicing-->Invoice Processing-->Item Selection in Invoicing-->Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items

In here, Click on the "Item Selection for Account Maintenance" folder  and select the clearing type and maintain the sub-transaction  against the particular combination of clearing category and main transaction

Also, click on the "Item Selection for Bill Printout (Subitems)" folder and select the clearing type and maintain the sub-transaction  against the particular combination of clearing category and main transaction.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Srinivas:

The bill form is likely very customized and you will need to look into it.  For the clearing, you likely also need to look at your clearing variant where the steps would be customized and might be transaction specific. 

regards,

bill.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I think you need to configure the newly created Statistical sub transaction in the following SPRO config-

IMG-->SAP Utilities-->Invoicing-->Invoice Processing-->Item Selection in Invoicing-->Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items

In here, Click on the "Item Selection for Account Maintenance" folder  and select the clearing type and maintain the sub-transaction  against the particular combination of clearing category and main transaction

Also, click on the "Item Selection for Bill Printout (Subitems)" folder and select the clearing type and maintain the sub-transaction  against the particular combination of clearing category and main transaction.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Ya you are 100% right. i have checked this and done the changes. Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sri...