cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP no confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m testing a new planning book and I´m stuck testing GATP functionality.

I ´ve loaded quota and when I see the situation of product allocation in a sales order, I get the following result with no confirmation:

I´ve created the POS and the PA. The time series seems to be ok.

Do you have any idea of what´s the problem?

Cheers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Al Gut,

When you loaded the product allocation quantity in the planning area, did you transfer the allocation from PA to Product Allocation group ? Without having the Product allocation quantity ( quota ), the sales order would not consume the allocation during the ATP check. Please make sure that you run the program /SAPAPO/RMQUOT_PAREA_READ to copy the product allocation quantity from PA to PAG.

If you already have the Product allcoation quantity in PAG, then you can ensure that the following checks are performed.

1)Ensure that the quota allocation is loaded at the correct CVC level and the same CVC is being re ferred to during the Sales order creation

2) See if the correct product allocation procedure is being picked up and the PAP in turn is looking at the correct product allocation group using the mapping done in the Product Allocation configuration.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

Yes, I´ve already copied the quota to the PAG. The cvc level seems to be ok. If I check the sales order, it´s pointing to the correct cvc level. Also the material is using the correct Allocation procedure.

I´ve regenerated the PO and the PA but I still have the same issue, no confirmation.

Thank you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Problem solved! The issue was caused by missing authorization for the user ATPRFCUSER.

Thank you for your support.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Al,

Assuming you have all required allocation config in place, first thing you should do is to simulate the same in APO itself.

Transaction codes: /n/sapapo/ac42 and /n/sapapo/ac04

Also check if you have assigned correct Allocation procedure in ATP tab of product master in APO.

Please let me know if you still face any issue.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

I ´ve checked those transactions an I´m getting confirmation. Strange, isn´t it?

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's indeed strange. What you can do is save the confirmation as it is ( 0 confirmation ) and check if there is an entry in the /SAPAPO/SDQTVB. This will atleast tell you that the CVC was picked up but the quantity is 0. Also, check if the correct PAP is being shown in the table /SAPAPO/ATPPARAM. Sorry, it looks vague without looking at the system.

Babu Kilari

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your CVCs and the characteristic values picked up during sales order creation.

If there is a mismatch in  the characteristic values, then it will not work.

For example, in the CVC, you might have used the product number as 12345, but in ECC field catalog it might be captured as 000012345. Then you may have to maintain the CVC with the product number 000012345.

Regards,

Manimaran M.