Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

may i know the different tables in GTS system 10.1 / 8.0

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can any one help me to provide the GTS tables in 10.1 or 8.0 system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simple - just start Transaction SE11, and use the Search Help to find all the tables.

The GTS-specific tables have namespace /SAPSLL/*  There are around 1600 of them, so impossible to list here (sorry!).

But I'm intruiged: once you have all of the table names, what are you going to do with them??

Regards,

Dave

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Recently i started work on GTS Upgradation project but i'm not expertise in customs management of GTS. could you please help me to provide the Basic table in GTS as well as customs management related tables.

Regards

Srini Reddy

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SR,

Even in Customs Management, there are hundreds of tables involved.

If you will pardon my impertinence, I think your approach is quite wrong.  For an upgrade, you should apply the new version in the Development system, and then run the normal processes.  If you encounter any failures, then investigate and re-configure or re-code any custom developments as required.  Once everything is working as expected in Development, then do the same in the Test (or QA) system, before moving to Production.

Regards,

Dave

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

thanks for your quick reply and sorry for troubling you again.

At present we have the  new GTS development system  is in place to test . Along with that i have couple of test scenario's and configuration guide of old version of custom management .

As my knowledge is limited in GTS , just for the information i would like to know Table  which are available at  GTS custom management. i would like know the Basic information tables in GTS.

If you do not mind , kindly provide the information links at least so that i can pick the needful information on the same .

Regards

Srini Reddy /

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

As Dave suggested, the approach you are trying is very high level and generic. I would suggest you check the different transactions in SPRO under Customs Managment .. this will at least help yo uto start with and you can get the important tables. You might have to get ABAP help to get the table associated with each functionality. SPRO path is ,

Global Trade Services -> Customs Management

Thanks,

Dhan