cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Recognition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I would like to know from SDN community team that what kind of Recognition which you are providing to the members who are Top Contributors in their respective modules who share their precious knowledge & take time for all of the members and patiencely explain us abt the solving of the errors. I had gained so much knowledge in ERP-HCM community and most of the credit goes to Mr.Manoj Shakya who was very kind enough to solve the errors. He is consistently Topper from Past Two months.

I think the Job which they are doing is marvellous so I request the concerned authority to plan some rewards apart from Points. So that it will be beneficial for all the young Sapients to build a perfect platform to gain knowledge and explore the subject.

Hence I want all of you to take this point into consideration and Encourage them.

Regards

Pavani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have several ways of showing recognition - one is the points which lead to

250 - T-Shirt

500 - T-Shirt

1000 - T-Shirt

2000 - T-Shirt

5000 - T-Shirt

10000 - Jacket

20000 - Fleece Jacket

30000 - Laptop Bag

Top 3 of each area are given a certificate, pin and a gift certificate each year

Those earning more than xxx (determined each year) are given free admission to SDN Day

Those earning more than xxxxx (determine each year) are given free admission to SAP TechEd

You can also go to the "Contributor's Corner" (link on home page) and create a page for "Nominations for Contributor of the Month and Year) people like this you think are great and we then try to do a "Spotlight" on them via video or audio or written to share with everyone!

Thanks for bringing this one up!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thanks Craig for your quick reply.

And I wish entire team of SDN Wish U All The Very Best to make this Forum <b>A Great Sucess.</b>

Regards

Pavani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani

I dont have words to say , Thanks and All the best.

It is completly my plesaure you thought like this.

Well All the Best for future.

Take care.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

I would like add Mr Manoj Shakya .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then go to the WIki and do so, you are welcome to go to the page I gave above choose "Edit" and add them to the list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

As you mentioned above T-shirts for 250,500 etc points.

Is it total points including blog points, forum points, additional points.

Or limited to latest 30 days.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Total points for all areas from all time.

For TechEd and the SDN Day it's points since August 1, 2006 to July 31, 2007 (yearly contest)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Craig

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani

I would like to add few words in this as you told , I also gained lot Learning and Experience from Mr Manoj Shakya as i know him more 2 years , he is really doing Gr8 job <b>sharing knowledge</b> that really appreceable.

Thanks Manoj Shakya.

Words are less to explain about his helping nature and the confidence in his subject.

I Salute again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani,

I also supporting you In this matter .

I also got great help from and , never got such a nice and helpful person in my whole life.

Manoj Shakya should get the Gr8 Prize .

God bless him and all the person who are ready to help others even they dont know them.

Thanks once again Manoj Shakya and Pavani for bringing this into forum.