cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual ship-to addresses in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Gurus.........

We are in the process of upgrading our current SRM 7.0 (Extended Classic) with EHP 1 and 2.

I know there is a Simplified Shopping cart in EHP1 however that shopping cart is limited and our Business Owner prefers to use only the Professional cart.

I am trying to find information to configure Individual Ship-to Addresses for employees but I'm not having any luck.

Is this functionality limited to the Simplified Shopping cart or can it be used with the professional cart?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mary,

Individual Ship-to Addresses functionality is not limited to a simplified SC - it is a workplace address used throughout the purchase process. All you need is to activate the customization switch SRM_701_SHIP_TO_ADDRESSS_SC in trx.SPRO and run the report BBP_ES_EEWA_TRANSFER (you can execute it from SPRO as well). Default values can be determined via BAdI /SAPSRM/BD_DEFAULT_EEWA.

Best regards,

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help.  Our BAdi was not activated and once activated it did help populate the address, however, the address that is populating is the Org Unit address which is not what we expect.

I expect the ship to addresses (ADDR_SHIPT Attribute) to be searchable and applied to the My Addresses tab in the Personalization for the employee.  I am having difficulty getting that data or any data during a search in any of the searchable fields.

I have a message into SAP.

Thank you again,

Mary

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create Shipping address as follows:

One should have administrator rights to do so.

1. Select option 'Purchasing Company' under 'Create Business Partner'.
  2. Enter information in 'Company General Data'.
  3. Enter information in 'Company Contact Data'.
  4. Select & enter information in tab 'Address Data'.

You should assign address number to user attribute 'ADDR_SHIPT' Organization Structure. In this way you can default shipping address when user will create shopping Cart.

Regards,

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Vinay,

Does it stil work? I thought this approach is obsolete in 7.02 due to new address manager.

Regards

Konstantin

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konstiantin,

I am not sure about 7.02.

Regards,

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

If I understand you correct. You need nothing to configure.

Any employee should be able to maintain custom delivery address in shopping cart position.

Also it is possible to define you own number of delivery addresses via personalization settings.

Regards

Konstantin