cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal requirements in Peru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

is there anybody outside who implemented SAP ERP in Peru? We are facing several issues concerning legal requirements.

Just one example:

There are several books which are apperently not available in SAP. The colleagues from Peru told us that it is necessary to print e.g. the book of inventories and balances for SUNAT (Peru's tax administration).

Details: http://www.sunat.gob.pe/legislacion/superin/2006/234.htm

Download: http://www.sunat.gob.pe/legislacion/superin/2006/234_formato31.xls

There are 20 Sheets in the excel document and I guess not even one report is available in SAP. I already had a look at OSS and SCN but I could not find any solution. There are some threads in a Spanish forum but they developed customer specific reports for each book.

I cannot believe that SAP does not provide this functionality.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Danny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never worked on any of the South American implementations. Can you check these reports

RFCLLIB00_PE, RFCLLIB01_PE, RFCLLIB02_PE, RFCLLIB03_PE and RFCLLIB04_PE?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

thanks for your reply.

Yes, I already checked the RFCLLIB-reports and opened several OSS tickets because there are a lot of errors but these reports are necessary to meet other legal requirements (Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Book of Payment and Bank etc.)

There are some other reports for Chile which are valid for Peru as well. But I am unable to find anything for several other legal requirements (e.g. book of balances and inventories).

Regards

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danny

i am sorry i am not able to answer your question but i want to ask you a question if you can help me,

asi iam working on a rollout project in Peru and working on official document numbering, i have done configuration but i have a question about items allowed per delivery document.

i do not see enough documentation or note on this topic other than assigning copy control data transfer routine 11 in VTLA.

I want to know if i have quantity 10 or more in one line item or more i want it to be print on next offcial document now system splits it if i have 10 line items its not working if i have one line item with quantity 10 in it.

i am in real need of the solution for this problem please moderators let me post my question as i can not ask this question to Danny directly.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

sorry for my late reply.

I do not really understand your requirement. It is possible to split after x positions by maintaining table J_1B_TVKOV.

But if I understood correctly, you wanted to split depending on the quantity...!?

I do not know any possibility in SAP standard but maybe you could explain your requirement because I cannot see any reason to split depending on the quantity of one position.

Regards

Danny