cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice - 162 Movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created the return purchase order(161 movement type),Excise invoice is created in J1IS with respect to 161 material document.

I have cancelled the Return material document with 162 movement type and created excise invoice in J1IS with respect to 162 material document.

Same excise accounting entries are created for 161,162 material document which is incorrect.

Please guide me what is the exact process for excise invoice creation for 162 movement type.

regards,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why did you perform 162 mvt again? was there any mistake in the excise invoice posted? If yes, then follow the below procedure to cancel the excise invoice created through 161 Mvt types.

Option 1 : Cancel the excise invoice generated during J1IS in J1IH transaction and an accounting document will be generated for the cancellation.

Option 2 : Cancel the excise invoice and reverse the FI document generated in J1IS posting through FB08.

You can adopt any of the above suggested options as per your requirement.

Please note that the same process should be followed for 122 / 351 Movement types involving excise transactions.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Instead of creating a another EI for 162 document,

you can just cancel the EI created for the 161 document, by using the cancel EI option in J1IH.

This will reverse the excise postings made during 161.

Kindly check if this helps..

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Excise invoice for 161 movement type created in May.For May month excise utilization is already completed in June.

Let me know what is the correct process EI capture for 162 movement type.

Is it possible to cancle the excise document which is already utilized?

Regards,

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Excise invoice for 161 movement type created in May.For May month excise utilization is already completed in June.

Let me know what is the correct process EI capture for 162 movement type.

Is it possible to cancle the excise document which is already utilized?

Regards,

Narendra

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After performing 162 mvt, you may use J1IH to get the excise credit. Check one cycle in Dev / Qas and ensure the process is fine with your client.