cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO is closed but still shows in ME2J report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have closed the PO but it still shows in ME2J report, can you please suggest a solution for this.

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from the above mentioned correction programmes , try this correction programme to set the deletion indicator for the required  PR ,(RLORD035 ) Deletion Indicator to remove the blocked committment in PR level.Since after the PO committment reduction , it will flows to PR level, So the above mentioned correction programme will  be useful to set the deletion indicator at PR level to reduce the blocked committment budget .

And after the correction programme , try to restucture the project by CJEN & CJBN .

Regards,

vrkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

ME2J is just a list display of all POs assigned to the project, regardless of the status.  You have to choose the "selection parameter" correctly to filter out the PO's you do not want to see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ken,

I tried to post a question in the forum, but for some reason failed miserably, Hope you dont mind helping me out.

I used SAP transaction ME2J to see all PO's raised in the project, and further wanted to know which PO's were open, closed or locked. I was advised to pull in the line Deletion Indicator from the layout which would provide the Alphabet L which means the PO is Closed, if you see S then the PO is locked and if it’s blank the PO is Open. Please could someone advise whether this is correct? Your help is greatly appreciated

kind regards

Reginold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you give it a final deliver indicator (eg: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1596717 )?

Neal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, but delivery indicator is already checked. But still the PO apears in ME2J report, can someone please expalin how to correct this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running the programs mentioned below in SE38,

RKANBU01, RKACOR04, RKACOR10.

Before running these check the table COOI and see if you find any entries for commitment.

Let us know the results.