Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning version and planning run

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Planning version 097 and 000 both is holding master data s like product location etc for a specific product ...but still production planning run for this specific product yields a result " object for this run doesnt exists in processing step 1"

Also i am able to perform foreground hiuristis run in rrp3 also..

what should be my next step ...should i investigate the SPRO and product master ??  please let me have your inputs

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please go to /SAPAPO/MAT1 enter your product and location after that click on Choose planning version enter here 097 and check material exit in planning version 097.  Also check material should be active in model 000.

Also check in RRP3 are you able to run the product heuristic for version 097? Also to create a manual order in RRP3 in planning version 097.

Also in CDPSB0 are you able to use function /SAPAPO/SAPLRRP_HEUR_MRP or Heuristic            SAP_MRP_002 on other products?

Also try to take planning run with Planning file entry.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried this idea the message was "

Order  for product EI0038A008SFL13 exploded with delay on 02.09.2013 11:54:43; Requested date 31.08.2013 17:00:00

Message no. /SAPAPO/RRP347 "

which means i need to adjust the time/date settings- i guess so !!...now just like in ECC wherein i get to see the results in MD02 where do i actually see the output of PP/DS run results in which t code. plz help

thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

This is a standard message as your requirement date is 31..08.2013 which is backdated so that's why you are getting message Order  for product exploded with delay on. You can manually change the date in RRP3.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)