cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM configuration on sales order

0 Kudos

A BOM have lot of combinations for sales, I don't wanna create many products for sales use CU40 to create link to configration mat. May I determine the comination on creating so.  e.g. A have assembly B1(Red)  B2(yellow) B3(white) C1(100G) C2(200G) C3(300G) . when i create so configure A.I will select Red and 100G.  Then the so items is:10 A \ 20 B1 \ 30 C1.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried Variant Configuration??

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25224

Regards,

Sriram.

0 Kudos

thanks with your doc. Can u tell me how to configure in the cu41 for sales order and so item category.I can success in CU50  with the process--Plnd/Prod,Order.(it's not success in the sales order).I thinnk other process is my need.But fail.

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lian,

To the combination in Sales Order you have to maintain the required settings in Material Master. When that particular material is pulled in SO the systems automatically pop-up the assigned characteristics.

At CU41

Enter the material No. (Material Type: KMAT)

Create a new profile with description and assign a class.

Please follow the document step by step. If you face any specific issue at any level do let us know.

Thanks,

Sriram.

0 Kudos

thanks with your help, the point is use the item category TAC.

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Lian,

When you check this Material Type KMAT (Tcode OMS2) which is assigned to Item Category Group 0002.

At the time of Determination of Item Category you'll get the TAC by the combination of

Document Type + Item Category Group + Usage + Higher Level Item Categoy

Considering your document type as OR

OR + 0002 + Blank + Blank = TAC

So kindly use Item Category Group 0002 at the time of creation of Customization Material.

Sriram.

Answers (0)