cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount header condition HB00 in value contract not getting copied to order correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are facing an issue in copy control for header discount group condition HB00 from value contract YWK1 to sales order YOR.

Scenario:

1. Create value contract (YWK1) for a customer.

2. Add $1000 as a discount at the header level of the contract. The condition type used is HB00. It is an actual condition. A group condition that will get distributed among the items based on the net value of each item.

3. Create a sales order YOR with reference to the value contract created in step 1 above. Let us say we have 2 items in the order.

4. It is observed that $1000 from header of the contract is copied to each item as $1000. And at the header level of the sales order, the HB00 has a value of $2000. i.e. item total.

Please find the copy control settings in the attached document.

Requirement

1. HB00 = $1000 from header of YWK1 contract to HB00 = $1000 header of sales order YOR

2. Distribute HB00 = $1000 among the items in the sales order based on the net value of each item.

Please help.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahir,

Could you please cross verify whether HB00 is marked as Group Condition in Condition Type.

Sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All, Thank you for the reply. However the issue is not working of HA00 or HB00.

The question is why the HB00 entered at the header of the contract is not getting copied to sales order header?

Thank you.

Sahir

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I misspoke! You are right. The Check Box should be ON.

Thanks.

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to remove the Group Condition Check Box in the Condition Type ?

I do remember something with that check box.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to use HA00 header condition for equal distribution. The difference in setting between HA00 and HB00 conditions is that : Calculation Type is "A" in HA00 whereas in HB00 it is "B".

Please let me know for any further clarification.

Regards