cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting Multipartref message attachments into main payload at SOAP receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to change the multiref (attachments) into the actual payload. As SOAP envelope is coming as one multipart attachment ref and payload is coming as another part multiref attachment.(I only will have content-id in common for all).

I am little confused while configuring the swap.keyValue as I do not have an attachment names I have content-id only with me.

So how to inline the total envelope and payload and how to configure the adapter modules to swap the attachments as actual payload

Please share the module configurations i need to setup to achieve the above.

Regards

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you try using the channel in noSOAP mode? The Do Not Use SOAP Envelope option should be checked and the &nosoap=true should be appended at the end of the URL.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I can not use nosoap mode, as I need to add the nonce and so on at adapter level(Sorry I am using SOAP AXIS on 7.3 Java only).

Regards,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We identified the issue and AXIS is not able to understand few things in the 3rd arty structure as they are not defined as per the PI/AXIS standard hence it was converting multipart so for the time being to over come this till we get a patch for that we completed the interface with an alternative and will post the details very soon.

Mark, I have updated with the document as below.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/09/06/token-generation-for-wssj4-passwo...

Answers (0)