Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table /sapsll/objssf getting populated at random

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Implementing GTS version 10.1

In GTS IMG configured "X Trigger Follow-On Function When Document Released" under start follow-on function for document.

In ECC, when I create documents and block them in GTS expect to see them in Table "/sapsll/objssf". However, it gets populated at random and never when I create it .

Need help

Thanks - Arvind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

I thought that the table got populated when the document should be released (rather than when blocked).  The entries are created by remote-enabled Function Module /SAPSLL/OBJSSF_MAINTAIN_RFC_R3 in the ECC system, and that is triggered by release of blocked documents in the various GTS Compliance areas.  The code runs during the "update", so not necessarily exactly when the document is released by the user.

Does that help?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave - That makes it clear though I do not see anything in the table even after the release of docs. What triggers the "update" to run the code?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

I had a further look at this...

The table is populated when documents should be checked but the GTS system is unavailable.  When the GTS system availability is restored, the recorded documents can be forwarded for checking, and released (or blocked) as usual.

So, you can check the operation by:

1. Making the GTS system unavailable - for example by shutting it down, or disabling the relevant user records.
  2. Save a relevant document in the feeder system.  A corresponding record should then appear in the table.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Here is what I found out. Table /SAPSLL/OBJSSF gets populated only when the documents are released in GTS. When program /SAPSLL/OBJSSF_MAINTAIN_RFC_R3 it picks up the PO from the table, opens it in transaction ME22 - puts (.) in the Short text (MAKT-MAKTX) field of the line item, removes it and saves the document. This triggers the follow on function - output print etc.

However, the issue is MAKT-MAKTX is copied from the material master and is greyed out.

The program fails to trigger the follow-on function.

Thanks - Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOLUTION: Keep The short Text on the documents changeable

Answers (0)