cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No BW Data from 0SCEM_2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have activated the 3 standard EM data sources on the source system, replicated them to BW and installed the standard business content for all the EM objects.  I have also added the BW_UPLOAD event to the rule sets but I only getting data in 0SCEM_1 and 0SCEM_3.  There is no data being extracted for 0SCEM_2.  EM is new to us and have gotten this far based on all the cyber info out there.  But there are no detailed steps in the configuration process that I have found.  Any input on why we are not getting data?  Thank you.  Scott

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Scott,

depending on waht you have setup in transaction /SAPTRX/BWEX this could be ok.

0SCEM_2 is for Events

0SCEM_3 is for Group of Expected Events

If you have only maintained the group section it would be ok if only 0SCEM_3.

e.g. Procurement Process (PCM10_ITEM) only uses groups.

More info is available in SPRO:

Event Management

SAP Business Information Warehouse Interface

Process for Extracting SAP BW Data

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen, thanks for your reply.  We are not using procurement we are using transporation visiblity.  For testing I am using the TRA10_DELIV delivered profile and have added that to the our used event handlers in SPRO Tcode /SAPTRX/SAPLVTRKTYPE.  I have also started to add the events, time stamp resolving and duration calculation in the BW profile /SAPTRX/BWEX but am still getting no data from 0SCEM_2. I also noticed that even though I am getting records in 0SCEM_3 the event data is not populated on the record but it is calculating the duration for the group event.  I do see data in table /SAPTRX/EVM_HDR which I think are the Event messages.  Any other ideas?  Thanks, Scott

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Scott,

TRA10_DELIV also only uses Event Groups:

If you copy it and enter something in section Events and afterwards assign it to your EH Type you should get entries in 0SCEM_2.

Best regards,

Steffen

Answers (0)