cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syclo Resource Center migration to SAP for Mobile

agentry_src
Active Contributor

Hi All,

I just published (migrated) a thread from the Syclo Resource Center and would like to invite feedback from those folks who use the SRC as well as those who are not familiar with it. 

It was created mostly using the HTML editor using various HTML formatting, mostly page breaks, from the spreadsheet holding the threads.  I am not looking to make look pretty, but I will accept suggestions on how to do so if they can be used with the CONCATENATE function from MS Excel. 

Here is the link to the thread in SAP for Mobile: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3414795

For those who are members of the Syclo Resource Center, here is the corresponding thread there: https://sycloresourcecenter.sap.com/node/11408

Please post your comments and suggestions.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers, Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The three Forums from the Syclo Resource Center have been migrated to SCN SAP for Mobile Community Discussions.  The Forums (Agentry, SMART Mobile Suite for Maximo, SMART Mobile Suite for SAP) have been locked against new postings in the SRC.  For those interested in seeing the posts, they have all been tagged with SRC for ease of filtering.  They can also be filtered with Agentry and or Syclo.  Those that are specific to Maximo have the tag "maximo", for SAP have the tag sap_erp, and each specific application has a corresponding tag work_manager, service_manager, etc. 

The posts have all initial posts and responses aggregated together in a single new thread.  Unfortunately SCN did not have an easy migration process which would allow the responses to be applied separately without manual cutting and pasting.  The aggregation of the responses was painful enough and mostly a manual process which hopefully will change in the near future for Hybris and Mocana if they have to be migrated.  A total of between 350 and 400 threads were migrated with approximately 1300 total posts. 

I did get the corresponding SCN names substituted for main (former Syclo) SRC responders as well as a few of the OP (Original Posters), but to those I did not get to, contact me via DM or email (see the individual SRC Forums) and I will be happy to edit the posts with your correct SCN identities.    Posts were migrated from 2011 thru the present.  Older answered posts will be marked as such over the coming weeks and locked against updates.  More recent posts or those which are still unanswered will remain open for additional comments.  Older threads which had no responses or which were deemed (by me) to have content of little value were not migrated.   

Cheers, Mike (Michael Appleby)

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Answers (0)