cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language issue in CLM (Not all Localized Resources are translated)

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have an issue in CLM with the Localized Resources.

We are implementing CLM 9.0 and the language should be spanish, we change languate but we found out that not all Localized Resources have its value in Spanish.

Any idea on how we can solve this, or we should go to each one and add the value for Spanish?

Thank you very much for your answer.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

For this issue you have to RE-INSTALL,then  only you can solve this.Without shutting down your system,you can re-stall your server.

We had the same problem for french language,then we did re-install,then our problem got solved.

With Regards,

Jaheer Ismail

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jaheer,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Do you mean reinstall all the CLM application? or reinstall what component?? the thing is we are in DEV and i think it doesn't matter really much but, what i need to ask for the installation of QA and PRD so we don´'t have the same problem?' what did you do exactly in the reinstallation to get the localized resources right??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

you may want to re-install language packs which are not working.

you can reach Setup --> system setup --> User Interface -->Language packs. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kumud

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, We have a lot of experience in translation tools (SE63) in ABAP Backend systems. We were approached to perform translation of custom content in SAP CLM and we were told this is a JAVA only based system.

Who could provide some guidance on the process to translated Custom CLS entries (not the contract documents themselves, but menus, document type descriptions etc)?

Thanks

Leonardo

Answers (0)