SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Lot from Paypal is incomplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Payment Lot from Paypal was recived and it is incomplete. It can neither be closed nor posted.

Why is the Payment Lot incomplete? I mean is there any inconsistency in the data which resulted in status incomplete?

I have referred to the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1179182

Here the payment lots are from cash desk.

Can you please help me how to verify the data?

How to close and post the data?

Thanks in advance!

Lakshmi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor

Lakshmi:

You need to access the lot in FP05 and look at the messages.  You can try to close again and you should receive message which will shed some light.  at this stage, you have not provided enough information to help.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor

Lakshmi:

You need to access the lot in FP05 and look at the messages.  You can try to close again and you should receive message which will shed some light.  at this stage, you have not provided enough information to help.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hallo Bill,

Thanku for the prompt response. The information from the Payment lot is incomplete. As said above, In FP05 I am neither able to close the lot nor post it.

Is there any place where I can see log messages.

Pls help me where to look for these messages.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

0 Kudos

What message is issued when you try to close it?  When you try to post it?  Maybe look at the items in the lot and see if any message is shown as below.

0 Kudos

Hallo Bill,

If I am trying to close the stapel from FP05, it says simply "Payment lot can't be closed". As you suggested, I have looked into the items, but none of them have the field Last message.

I have googled further and found the FM FKK_CJ_CLOSE_PAYMENT_BATCH to close payment lot with incomplete status.

Function moduleFKK_PAYMENT_BATCH_RELEASE to release further processing.

Now I am able to post the Payment lot.

Still I dont know, what caused the payment lot to be in incomplete status. Any logs or messages would have been helpful.

Lakshmi.

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I think it might be something related to System issue rather than a functionality issue.

Had it been a functional issue, you would not be able to post the payment lot.

You can check the logs in transaction SLG1 to see if anything has been captured during the initial processing of the payment lot in SAP.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks a lot for ur time:-)

As you said, There is an entry in SLG1. Strangely, I have forgot to check the log in SLG1.

I have used this FM FM FKK_CJ_CLOSE_PAYMENT_BATCH to close the payment lot. Further from FP05 I have posted it.

Is it right procedure to do? I am not able to close payment lot from FP05. The error message is "Payment Lot is incomplete."

Small reply would be helpful.

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

The most common reason for the Incomplete status of the Payment lot is at times during the processing of the payment lot, System does not get sufficient background processes and then in that scenario goes into a incomplete state.

Make sure that when you are processing the payment lot, no other back ground jobs are running,so that payment lot gets all the background processes for posting the payment lot.

Moreover, if such scenario happens, just click on the "Post" button.

Once you do that the status will change from Incomplete to "Direct Postings Stopped".

Don't worry on the status, System starts posting the items once again.

Once its completed, you will find the status as Postings made or Postings made, post processing is required.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thankyou for your reply and giving me an overview:-)

Keep up the good work!

Lakshmi.