cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running Role Analysis GRC 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have made some function changes to my functions and when I execute and update my Rule set

I keep getting the same results and don't understand why as I should be seeing different results

I have ran ruleset as follows

Within my function

I click on Update Rules and that's it

Appreciate advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundhir,

Please check the following things:

1. After changing the function you need to run the Update rule for that Risk.

2. Check under Rule Architect, whether that rule for that risk got updated or not.

3. In case if you are running the analysis with Offline analysis as NO, then you should get the updated result.

4. Otherwise if you are running risk analysis with Offline analysis as YES, then in that case you need to run the Batch risk analysis job and then need to run Risk Analysis.

This should give you the desired result.

Regards,

Shaily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sundhir,

Please update the rules for the risk Id  and then run the risk analysis. This should solve your problem.

Thanks

Japneet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sundhir,

Please, check the following:

1. Check if the rules have changed for the specified risk under rule architect tab.

2. If you are working with offline analysis, you need to perform a batch risk analysis to update the offline tables.

3. I assume that your function changes are related to permissions. Check whether or not the role (back-end) has the objects to violate your conditions.

Thank you,

Fernando