Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications - Template for Incident Long Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day All

Can anyone guide me on the following :

i want to configure my email notification so that when the notification Alert is raised and the email notification is sent to the recipient i want to include additional information in the body text of the email

i am aware that the badi BADI_BUILD_MESSAGE is define for this but im not sure if the information i want included can be perfmored with the badi

i am looking to include the specific error message per the IDOC as displayed in WE02 - highligted in green) (See pic1)

this message is a standard message with concacetanations of values stored in table EDIDS

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Jansi for the positive feedback

the Abaper will look at your suggesstion and get back to me , the blog was very informative

may i ask another questions please

1. current if there are no Red Alerts found i get green Alerts (no Alerts found)

is there a way to 'stop' the green alerts filling up the Alert Inbox

2. in the overview of the BPO i see the count for Alerts but they do not correspond to the actual number of Alerts in the ALert Inbox , my count in the Overview is always 1 but i have more than one Alerts on the Monitoring object itself

thanks

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If I am not wrong, you need define the zbadi with custom logic, please refer https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_SHORTKEY=011000358700007272...

and some more

Also refer the sap note Note 1609090 - How to get IDoc numbers into BPMon notification

Thanks

Jansi