cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending automated Emails for errors that occur in Integration engine Monitoring(SXMB_MONI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to send automated emails which would contain the details of the error that occured in the Integration Engine.

When I monitor using SXMB_MONI transaction sometimes there are errors present in some interfaces due to system error or other reasons but I have developed so many interfaces that it has become cumbersome to monitor each and every interface correctly. Also it takes lot of time for me to monitor all the interfaces.

So, I wanted some suggestions on how to automated the monitoring process which would help me send emails to specific people and the content in that email would contain the error discription and the Interface name in which the error has occurred.This would help me reduce lot of time.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ankit Baid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make use of Alerts....if you define alerts you will get both IE and AE errors also.

Refer below blog

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/AlertConfiguration/AC1.htm

Regards,

Mastan vali

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Could you list some generic errors you notice ?? Accordingly solution can be suggested.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

The main errors that i recieve is Mapping exception(when values sent are in incorrect) and System Error.

Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For mapping error alerts then select error category as Application and Error code as Mapping *.

If u wish to receive alerts for both AE and IE then select as "No restriction" under where did the error occure.

Hope this info will resolve Ur issue.

Regards,

Mastan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

If your question is answered, please mark it as answered.

Regards,

Mastan vali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Please check http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-3804

Regards,

Karthikeyan S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do alert configuration in ur landscape. Search SDN u will find plenty of blogs pertaining to alert mechanism.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava