cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHANGE IN CONDITION VALUE IN SALES ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created contract and created sales order but i want to change the value in condition so i have chaged the value in contract but i am unable to

change condition value in sales order in va02.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit

Check with your  Condition type in "Changes which can be made", Manual entry will give C, click Amount/Percent and Item condition

Christin B

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

You need to check following config to achieve the same,

In V/06 for condition type you have to Tick Value Field against Item Condition Type for your reference I have attached screen shot.

0 Kudos

You should also be able to change the value in the condition record (VK12) and then do a pricing update with pricing type 'B' in VA02.

Hope it helps

Kind regards

Brian 

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

In V/06 transaction please provide "c" (Manual entry has priority) as Manual entries option.

Regards,

Sharan

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in V/06 for this condition the value for

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Thanks for all the replies but the thing  is like i can able to change the values in contract but it is not

upadateing  in sales order and also pgi has done for one  despatch so please kindly reply to the

given   query.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the SO (from a contract) is created, and you change the contract, the subsequent document is not updated (as in other flows in SAP, as MM, PP or others)

Perhaps you can redetermine pricing in copy rules (tcode VTAA). See SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF for further information.

Please, let me know if you think I don't understand you

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo